Brrr! The wind is picking up and trees are losing their layers, while we get to wear our comfy clothes and curl up under our softest sheets. The peak of cocooning in my opinion? Taking a break with a book in one hand and a hot tea in the other! For the pleasure of your taste buds, here are some of my favourite hot drinks at the moment.
1. Løvely Morning mix by Løv Organic, $19,80 for 100 g in stores and online.
2. Pumpkin chai tea from DAVIDsTEA, $7,50 for 50 g in stores and online.
3. Carrot Cake tea by Four o Clock, $3,49 in certain retailers
4. Vanilla Bourbon tea by Kusmi Tea, $20,30 for 125 g in stores and online.
5. Milk Oolong by Teh Bar, 16$ for 50 g in stores and online.
6. Organic Darjeeling Automnal Jungpana Dj-134 black tea by La Maison de The Camellia Sinensis, $10 for 50 g in stores and online.
After all, why not allow yourself to be tempted by these essentials and savour our magic potions with style?