When it comes to gifting, you can do no wrong with skincare! The best way to say thank you is to give a loved one something they can pamper themselves with, even if you do splurge a little bit too much. The advantage of skincare is that it lasts a long time, so it’ll be enjoyed for months and months to come!
1. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil, $131 at sephora.com.
2. The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask, $28 at thebodyshop.ca.
3. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, $38 at sephora.com.
4. Fresh Bare Necessities Lip Set, $80.61 at nordstrom.com.
5. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask, $76 at sephora.com.
6. Aqthermal Anti-Stress Serum, $51.99 at shoply.ca.
7. Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Care, $19.99 at shoply.ca and selected drugstores.
8. Marcelle Moisture Cream Gift Set, $38.95 at marcelle.com.
9. Benefit Cosmetics It’s Potent! Eye Cream, $44 at sephora.com.
10. Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser, $44 at sephora.com.
11. LANCÔME Renergie Four-Piece Set, $209 at thebay.com.
12. GLAMGLOW FLASHMUD™ Brightening Treatment, $79 at sephora.com.