Often, we underestimate products that are found in the cosmetics section of the pharmacy. Because there’s such a wide range of makeup available, it’s easy to equate cost with efficiency. Sometimes this is true, but sometimes it’s not. There are great finds at low prices in pharmacies, but you have to experiment and test them out while keeping an eye on comments made in magazines, blogs, and YouTube videos. Here are some of our favourite products at the moment, all less than $15.
1. Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes, $9.99 in pharmacies.
2. Colossal Chaotic Lashes Mascara by Maybelline, $5.95 in pharmacies.
3. Mabelline Brow Define and Fill Duo, $11.99 in pharmacies.
4. Misslyn Eternity Nail Polish, $9.99 at Pharmaprix.
5. Total Repair 5 Repairing Mask by L’Oréal Paris, $6.99 in pharmacies.
6. Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo, $8.99 in pharmacies.
7. The Nudes eyeshadow palette by Maybelline, $13.99 in pharmacies.