The definition of happiness? Taking a hot bath after a long day at work and feeling the stress slowly leaving your body. Ahhh, it makes us feel so good! If you are someone who says that they don’t have time for a relaxing bath every day (we understand, it’s not always as easy as it seems!), these might change your mind: bath bombs, delicious formulas and other gems… everyone, in the water!
1. Throw this bomb in the water and watch it change your bath into a work of art. Blue, yellow, violet… A mixture of colours and scents of vanilla and tonka beans will mesmerize you. Its biggest asset? It liberates fizzing candies… Candies…
Lush The Experimenter bath bomb, $8,95 in stores and online.
2. The light and fresh formula of this red ginger juice milk penetrates the epidermis rapidly, without leaving a greasy effect. Very pleasant to use during those mornings where it’s harder to hydrate and dynamize the sleepy skin.
Roger & Gallet Dynamizing sorbet lotion 24h, $20 at Jean Coutu and Hudson’s Bay.
3. Say bye bye to dead skin! During the colder season, we need to take extra care of our epidermis and this Dead Sea salt based exfoliator is a great ally. We love its rich and condensed texture that stimulates circulation and softens skin. Plus, it leaves a light and airy perfume.
The Body Shop Dead Sea salt scrub, $30 in stores and online.
4. This inexpensive find surprised us in the best ways. The smell of this mint and rosemary foaming bath will help you create, in the matter of minutes, a zen and spa-worthy ambiance!
c. Booth triple action rosemary and mint gel $6.97 at Walmart.
5. This is literally Christmas in a bottle! This shower gel reminds of all the sweets we get to eat during the holiday seasons and leaves a subtle scent of cinnamon on the skin. Simply magical!
Yves Rocher Candy orange & almond scrub, $6 in stores and online.
6. This luxurious dry oil is so versatile! It provides a nourishing hydration for the body, the face and the hair. We add a few drops of it to our moisturizer, or we can use this to help our dry split ends! A few drops of this product in our baths would do no harm. Simply mesmerizing!
Caudalie Divine oil, $52 at Sephora and online.
7. This Epsom salt mix brings various benefits for our body and for our mind! Full of magnesium sulphates, it purifies and favours muscle and articulations rest. This is a magical remedy for those daily pains that prevent us from having a good night of sleep.
Maison Lavande Lavender Epsom salts, $16.95 in sotres and online.
8. It’s impossible to get a perfect bath without the perfect candle! This one smells like a hike in the forest. Its Fraser pine tree smell mixed with the smell of Siberian pine trees, cedar woods and sandalwood aroma will bring you to a magical universe every time you inhale.
Thymes Fraser pine tree candle $32 at Indigo and online.