Ah Gisele: legs for days and soft waves in her mane… who wouldn’t be envious? Bündchen, who embodies natural Brazilian beauty, recently graced the covers of several magazines wearing the colours of her country during the FIFA World Cup. The mother of two, wife to football player Tom Brady, and one of Victoria’s Secret’s Angels is also the highest-paid model in the world, a title she’s held for the past seven years. We just can’t get enough of her golden skin and bright smile, and we love her natural style, which seems so simple to recreate. If you can’t get yourself to a beach this summer, here’s a beauty routine that will help make you feel like you were just there.
1. M·A·C Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed, $30 at M·A·C counters.
The skin on your face is your canvas for any beauty look. To keep it healthy, apply a moisturizer with SPF every day. Even better, choose a fragrance- and colour-free formula, and cleanse your skin religiously every night before bed.
2. Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15, $XX in pharmacies.
3. Lancôme Crème Mousse Confort Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser, $35 at Lancôme counters. Pssst… This is one of Gisele’s faves!
Talking about Gisele without mentioning her perfectly wavy hair would be unthinkable. The new Pantene spokeswoman claims she doesn’t own a hairbrush (yup!); she recommends braiding your hair while it’s wet before going to bed, and then applying a texturizing spray when you wake up the next morning. As simple as that! However, make sure to keep your hair moisturized with hair oil or serum, which you’ll apply just to the tips for a sexy mane in a cinch.
4. Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum with Argan Oil, $7.99 in pharmacies.
5. göt2b beach trippin’ salt infusion WAVING SPRAY, $8.99 in pharmacies.
Because she is blonde and her eyebrows are almost invisible, she enhances her line with a half-brown, half-grey pencil, for a look that is even more natural.
6. Lise Watier DOUBLE FINITION Automatic Brow Pencil, $20 at Lise Watier counters.
A fan of the smoky eye look, she says she combines everything with a touch of beige or white pencil in the corner of her eye to brighten up her gaze. And because her eyes are on the smaller side, she makes sure to apply several layers of mascara to open them up.
7. Make Up For Ever Pencil, $XX at Sephora.
8. Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara in Intense Black, $27 at Clarins counters.