We get it, going through your morning without your caffeine kick can be scary. You get groggy, mean, and you can’t seem to go long without it. Unfortunately, as good as it tastes and makes you feel, caffeine is addictive. Here is a simple alternative that will get you the taste and kick that caffeine would give without the actual caffeine. It is simple to make and you can make it at home with the right tools!
Regular cup of “coffee”:
- 1 tsp. of Bambu organic coffee substitute
- 1 tsp. sugar, sweetner, or stevia.
- Hot water, enough to fill up your mug.
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk (heat up over pot), enough to fill up your mug.
- 1 heaping tsp. of Bambu organic coffee substitute
- 1 tsp. of sugar, sweetner, or stevia.
I was recently recommended Bambu as a coffee alternative by a friend, and I was a bit skeptical, however after trying it… you cannot even tell the difference! This method is easy to make at home or even at work or school! Bring you packet and share with your co-workers.