Christmas is right around the corner! Between gift purchases and meal preparations, you also have to think about yourself. Which outfit will you want to wear for Christmas Eve? And above all, what makeup and beauty products should you use? We tell you what will be part of our own essentials list this year.
A hydrated skin
We can’t think of being at our best if we don’t take care of the base: our skin! No matter what is urgent on your to-do list, your skin remains the most important step in a beauty look. Make sure you hydrate it and even, give it a little boost in this stressful time of the year!
– Coup d’Éclat from Larima, Laboratory, $3.99 per dose in pharmacy
– Olay Total Effects Whip cream, $36 in pharmacy
– Jowaé body Conditioning Moisturizing milk, $28 at Shoppers Drug Mart
All about the eyes
Whatever your level of ability with makeup is, putting the emphasis on the eyes will always be a great idea! Use simple products that will make a big impact on your look, such as the AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses, which are offered with or without prescription. Available in a range of natural colors, they will make a wow effect at your Christmas party, in addition to being totally safe and comfortable for your eyes.
– AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses, visit an eye care professional for more information
– Exhibitionist Mascara from Covergirl, $13.99 in pharmacy
A beautiful pout
The final touch? Colored lips that will stay put all night long! Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips a few days before the big night, and apply a contour lip pencil to keep the red as long as possible!
– Shiseido Lip Pencil, $26 at The Bay
– Quo lipstick , $14 at Shoppers Drug Mart