It’s back to school time! In order to keep your backpack light but still look refreshed I decided to share some touch-up essentials if you’ll be in need of a touch-up throughout the day. Any other makeup items you want to pack are totally up to you but here are the basics!
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder is the ideal touch-up powder to “Stay Matte”, literally, all day long. $8.99 at drugstores. (price may vary)
2. Dr. Jart+ PORE MEDIC Pore Minish Mist is a powder + toner that keeps oil as bay and diminishes your pores, and can easily replace a transclucent powder. $38 at Sephora.
3. Ban.Do Get It Together Cosmetic Pouch is the perfect pouch to store all your makeup. What better way to stay motivated when “Stay Focused” is staring right back at you? $15.60 on Amazon.
4. Life Brand 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths are ideal on-the-go if you need to touch up your makeup throughout the day. Especially for sensitive skin, these will never irritate and will leave you feeling refreshed. $6.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart. (price may vary)
5. Maybelline Lip Studio Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint is the perfect lip stain on the go, delivering intense color while never having that dry feeling of a liquid lipstick. $9.96 at Walmart.
6. Revlon Photoready Concealer is a perfect touch-up concealer throughout the day if you see an annoying pimple peeking through or your eyes are looking a bit tired. $10.46 at Walmart.
7. Life Brand Clear Action Oil Absorbing Sheets comes with 50 sheets and instantly removes excess oil while also keeping money in your pocket. $1.69 at Shoppers Drug Mart. (price may vary)
8. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is the ultimate liquid liner that will last all day. If your liner is in need of a touch up, look no further than a waterproof version, as that will not smudge if you have long days on campus. $25 at Sephora.