I write these lines as the month of February ends. A window is open in my office and the sun is still bright, even at 4:30 pm. If this is not a sign that Spring is quietly settling, I don’t know what it is!
The month of March often means new content about Spring Break, preparations for Easter, and tips for Spring cleaning your wardrobe. Between the last snowstorms and the days that stretch, we long to see the heat finally settling. Then we start swapping our big sweaters for lighter raincoats, wearing skirts without pantyhose, and even daring color on our eyelids.
This month, we’re planning for you valuable tips for storing your clothes intelligently, new colorful makeup trends, in addition to continuing to inspire you with the looks of our favorite influencers.
I’ll end this editorial by presenting some of my favorite finds of the moment! What would be on your wishlist this month?
- Innovator Tote Bag at West Elm, a donation of $3 will be made to the Girl Up organization for each sale.
- Beige Trench coat, $59.99 at Marshalls.
- Touch of Glow Highlight Stick by Nude by Nature, $32 at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Nespresso Robusta Uganda Limited Edition capsules, $0.90 each in stores and online.
- Fragrance Miu Miu L’Eau Rosé, $94 at Sephora.
- Heiwet flats, $75 at Aldo.