– picture is from tumblr.com
Set your shoulders free this season with the stylish off-the-shoulder trend. A slightly bohemian inspired look, the off-the-shoulder trend is one of the hottest looks this summer. This trend can be found in tops or dresses, making it versatile and extremely popular. This style is perfect for the hot weather because it emphasizes both your figure and your tan!
1. This top from Banana Republic has a nautical feel and a casual vibe to it, great for everyday wear.
2. J.Crew is always on trend, this bright yellow top would be great for a trip to the beach or if you need to brighten up your day!
3. This Zara top is a step up from the casual off-the-shoulder top. The long sleeves make it more feminine and the muted pastel tone is a twist on the white version of this top.
4. This dress exudes elegance and romance, Nordstrom knows how to pick them! The high/low hem furthers the trend-savvy look. With a pair of black heals you can’t go wrong with this dress.
Definitely the cutest trend that I’ve seen in a while. So feminine and playful!