While we don’t encourage eating lunch at your desk, we’re also realistic enough to know that when a big deadline is looming, cubicle dining is sometimes an unavoidable situation. We’ve found some great items for lunching at your desk that will make cubicle dining a little more tolerable—and a lot more functional and fashionable!
1. Keep your portions under control with the Fit & FreshTM Smart Portion Chill Containers. $13.99 at bedbathandbeyond.ca
2. Known as a “tiffin” in India, this 2-Tier Stainless Steel Food Carrier & Sidekick is just what’s needed to transport hot food and keep it warm. $27.97 at fenigo.com
3. The stainless steel Coghlan’s Cutlery Set is both functional and easy to keep together after each use. $3.50 USD at rei.com
4. Take a swig of water or your favourite juice from the unbreakable S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle. $45 at well.ca
5. We’ve happily said bye-bye to plastic baggies thanks to the made-in-Canada Reusable Sandwich Wrap. Starting at $9 at amazon.ca
6. We put all our dining accessories back into the cute and durable Gourmet Getaway Tote by BUILT NY for easy transport between home and cubicle. Starting at $11 at amazon.ca