Every year in December we wait eargerly for one thing: the announcement of THE Pantone color of the year. A decision inspired by the world of fashion, design but also pop culture. This year, Pantone surprised us by doing things a little bit differently. For the first time, they have decided to announce a duo of colors, the “rose quartz” and the “serenity blue”, a comforting match that inspires serenity and fullness of senses. With all the stress in our daily lives, isn’t it something we all look for?
The softness of these soothing colors is easy to wear and versatile. Have you fallen in love with these shades too? We could see it coming! Here are 12 subtle ways to integrate these colors in your daily life. Admire!
- Rocket handbag by Aldo, $65 in stores and online.
- Candle holder by Bouclair Maison, $12,99 in stores and online.
- Comforter by Clair de Lune, $44,99 in stores and online.
- Spiral notebook by Indigo, $8,95 in stores and online.
- Pepper mill by Le Creuset, $50 at Hudson’s Bay and online.
- Essie nail polish in the shade Salwater Happy, $9,99 in drugstores.
- LEIFARNE chair by IKEA, $65 in stores and online.
- Rosy cheeks fresh face mask by Lush, $12,95 in stores.
- Fiat pillow by Boutique Vestibule, $29,90 in stores and online.
- Zara stretchy jeggings, $29,90 in stores and online.
- Glossy rubber boots by Hunter, $165 in stores and online.
- Oversized essential shirt by Twik, $19,99 at Simons and online.