Tips for the weeks leading up to the big day
Getting married can be stressful; very stressful. To avoid a state of panic, check out the essential steps below to follow in order to make sure you look your best on the big day. Beginning one month before your wedding day, they will help bring out the divine beauty within you.
One month before the wedding
1. On your wedding day, you want to be in tiptop shape and show off a divine body. In addition to regular exercise and proper hydration, treat yourself to a firming treatment to put the odds in your favour. Caudalie Divine Oil, $59 at Sephora stores, and online.
2. All brides-to-be wish for a shiny, healthy mane. To get just that, apply this beauty mask on your hair at least four times—once per week—before the big day for even better results. Revlon Professional UniqOne Superior Hair Mask 300ml, $24.95 at Trade Secrets stores, and online.
3. There’s nothing more beautiful than a bright, genuine smile. One month before you say, “I do” to your beau, get your hands on this practical kit and whiten your teeth. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Professional Effects, $79.99 in most pharmacies.
One week before the wedding
4. One week before the big day, spend a night catching up and applying face masks with the girls. Say “goodbye” to dry skin, redness, and say “hello” to radiant skin. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask, $45 at Sephora stores, and online.
5. Soft hands are a must on D-day. As such, you’ll require a manicure and a hand treatment. ORLY SmartGELS starter kit, $59.50 at most pharmacies.
A few days before the wedding
6. For the legs of a goddess, wax your gams a few days before the wedding so that no hairs have a chance to show their prickly selves. Nair Irresistible Candy Apple Sugar Wax, $16.99 in some pharmacies and Walmart.
7. A beautiful face begins with defined eyebrows. To avoid messing up, use tools that are guaranteed to enhance your overall look. Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows, $51 at Sephora stores, and online.
8. To complete your beauty treatment, restore and brighten the colour of your strands, and give your mane some added oomph. John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss, $12.99 in some pharmacies and Walmart.