Need some inspiration for your desserts? Look no further, here are three simple and totally wonderful recipes made with Reese spread.
Chocolate, peanut butter and banana milkshake
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (1 cup / 250 ml each)
2½ cups (625 ml) milk
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate ice cream
1/3 cup (75 ml) REESE’S Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate
2 tbsp (30 ml) Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup (125 ml) 35% whipping cream, whipped
2 tsp (10 ml) Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chipits
2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped roasted salted peanuts
1. In blender, combine milk, banana, ice cream, peanut butter chocolate spread
and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into 4 large glasses. Top with whipped cream, Chipits and peanuts.
Peanut butter S’mores pie
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 8 to 10 minutesYield: 8 to 10 servings
1 1/3 cups (325 ml) graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
6 tbsp (90 ml) melted butter
30 regular-size marshmallows
2 cups (500 ml) Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chipits
3/4 cup (175 ml) 35% whipping cream
1 cup (250 ml) REESE’S Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar; pour butter over top and stir to moisten.
Press into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden and firm; let cool completely.
2. Filling: Place Chipits in heatproof bowl. In saucepan, heat cream until steaming and small bubbles form around inside edge of pan. Pour over chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes. Mix until smooth.
3. Stir peanut butter chocolate spread into chocolate mixture; mix until smooth.
Scrape into crust, smoothing top. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until just slightly firm.
4. Arrange marshmallows in concentric circles over top. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until filling is firm (or make ahead and refrigerate overnight).
5. Broil for 1 minute or until marshmallows are golden.
Tip: To save time, use a prepared graham cracker wafer crust.
Peanut butter and chocolate coated bacon with sea salt
Prep time: 20 minutes + 20 minutes chilling time
Yield: makes 10 pieces
10 slices of bacon
1/4 cup (60 ml) REESE’S Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate
1/4 cup (60 ml) melted Hershey’s 50% Dark Chocolate Chipits
1/4 tsp (1 ml) sea salt
1. In skillet, cook bacon, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until crisp.
Drain on paper towel–lined plate; let cool.
2. Place bacon on foil-lined baking sheet or tray. Using oset spatula,
spread heaping teaspoonful of peanut butter chocolate spread onto
each strip of cooked bacon.
3. Place melted chocolate in zip-top bag; snip off one corner.
Drizzle over each coated bacon strip. Sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.