By the time I write these words, the last storm of the year has just passed, leaving a little snow behind (snow, in April!) as well as icy sidewalks in the city. We can all agree that we had it tough this year, and that’s why I wanted to present you with sweet and refreshing items this month. I’ve seen a lot of rose lately at fashion and home decor launches, so here’s my inspirations of the month!
psst, are you following us on Instagram? As you can tell, we love pink at divine.ca!
1. Olivia Palermo for Pretty Ballerinas clutch, $240.45 in stores.
2. Nude by Nature Cashmere Blush, price on request at Shopper’s Drug Mart
3. Ceramic planter, $12.99 at Homesense.
4. Pink color Ottoman, $129 at Urban Barn.
5. Pink blouse from Wilfred, 110 $ at Aritzia.
6. Clay masks, $10 at Sephora.
7. Ecco shoes, $180 in stores.
8. Lace and tulle dress, $189.95 at Le Château.
9. Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé, $87.50 at the SAQ.