Décor and wardrobe in floral harmony
We had already predicted florals for spring. Although the warmer season being studded with petals is nothing rare, this time, it’s more intense than ever. And the loveliest home décor items have followed suit. So slip on those sunnies, sit back and enjoy the beauty of this floral tapestry!
- One of the spring collections at HomeSense.
2. Kate Spade New York Daisy Place Chinoiserie Vase, $90 at Hudson’s Bay stores and online.
3. Zara Home Table with a Floral Base, $169 in stores and online.
4. The Kate Spade Saturday collection at West Elm.
5. Anthropologie Painted Amaryllis Butter Dish, $16 in stores and online.
6. “Peony Bottle” Art Print, $24 at Indigo stores and online.
- Talula Cranston Blouse, $50 at Aritzia.
2. Joe Fresh Flower Combination Sweater, $32 in stores and online.
3. Topshop Pink Sheer Floral Short, $47 at Hudson’s Bay.
4. Patent Leather Mini Bag, $99.99 at Marshalls.
5. Sleeveless Dress, $69.95 at H&M.
This spring, you’ll often see florals combined with graphic lines. In home décor, you’ll see a lot of black and white linear prints; in fashion, straight cuts create a lovely contrast with sweet, delicate patterns. A look to try!