Ok, you have to admit that despite the fact it’s cliche, Valentine’s Day is still a great occasion to treat ourselves, isn’t it? Whether your partner has been in your life for years, or a few months, love has to be celebrated!
You really want to buy him something sensational, but you’re still looking? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Forget the stuffed animals and chocolates in the infamous heart-shaped chocolate box, will you? We’ve put together for you here a list of original, stylish and even naughty gifts. Your beau is going to be oh-so-happy!
- A Plate Couture “I love you – I know” pillow set $55, online.
- Zara button-up shirt with elbow pads, $45.90 in stores and online.
- Bodum Chambord French coffee press, $75 at Indigo and online.
- Lush Prince charming shower gel, $9.95 in stores and online.
- Frank & Oak Park Oiled Nubuck sneakers, $165 in stores and online.
- Lelo Tor 2 couples’ vibrating ring, $179 at certain retailers and online.
- Hugo Boss Boss The Scent cologne (1,6 oz), $78 at Sephora and online.
- Thomas Sabo Rebel Race watch, $394 in stores and online.
9. La Vie en Rose pyjama bottom, $24.95 in stores and online.
10. SAXX striped boxers, $31.95 at Harry Rosen and online.
11.Wyborowa Wodka, $26.40 (750 mL), at LCBO stores.