Kanye West warns Kim Kardashian against nude pregnancy shoot?

Mar 2, 2013

Kanye West warns Kim Kardashian against nude pregnancy shoot?
(BANG) -Kanye West reportedly doesn't want Kim Kardashian to pose for a nude pregnancy photo shoot.

Although the reality TV star - who is due to give birth to her first daughter with Kayne in July - is apparently keen to recreate Demi Moore's iconic Vanity Fair cover shot, her partner wants some things to be kept private.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''It's something Kim has wanted to do for years. She thinks it would be really classy - something she could keep as a souvenir forever.

''But Kanye believes some things should be kept private. And he has made it clear to Kim in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want her posing nude and showing off her baby bump to the world.''

The 35-year-old rapper is said to want his 32-year-old partner to be ''less publicity hungry'' and step out of the limelight as he looks to build his dream family.

The insider added: ''She knows it may be her last chance of being on the cover of some of those magazines, which normally turn their nose up at her.

''But Kanye wants her to become more respectful and less publicity-hungry. He has dreams of the kids going to the finest schools and universities.

''He's come up from humble beginnings and he sees this as opportunity to build a dynasty.''

• sir.freddy
    March 2, 2013 at 10:18 am
    He says "this" after THAT photo shoot they did together???? Kanye must have dual personalities & dosent remember what the other one did ? WEIRD or what!
    • lou
      March 2, 2013 at 11:10 am
      Right, because none of us have ever seen chaste pure Kim Kardashian nude before. What utter nonsense. He is becoming more and more irrelevant with every minute he spends with her.
  • Ghislaine
    March 2, 2013 at 10:41 am
    Kanye West humble??? Hahaha, pull the other one...
  • CAW
    March 2, 2013 at 11:07 am
    She'll do what she wants anyway. And the "F" him around too.
  • aly
    March 2, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    What Kim thinks is 'classy' is repulsive, so Kanye's right. After all his antics and put down garbage of the last week, I never thought I'd say he was right, but this time he is. She is a piece of work that I don't think he'll be able to control.
  • Kim-do-the-shoot
    March 2, 2013 at 2:21 pm
    wow! Kim is a model. Plain & simple! There are many more models as well, but not as famous.

Kayne sounds very controlling. Like seriously, he wants her to change her wardrobe, & now not pose for shots? Like seriously, she is not doing playboy shots!

Let her be herself & do her shots. She will not get the chance to do it again.

AND as for you Kim HATERS, you guys are just jealous! Seriously!!!! I used to be a model & quite honestly i LIKE Kim's style (original style that is, not Kayne's version) & I would wear it in a heartbeat & I would do all the shoots too.

Kim, do the shoot, so therefore you dont have any regrets, Trust me, I have lots of them too.
      March 2, 2013 at 8:42 pm
      Kim-do-the-shoot:i'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!I think Kim is a sweetheart and I sometimes can`t understand the jealousy and pure hatred that some of these people display. I also don`t see what is so REPULSIVE about her doing these photos!! It was o.k. though when Demi Moore did it, right!

Kim has her hands full with Kanye.Yep, controlling, demanding and possessive but she is a big girl. Maybe she will bum-hep to him on her own otherwise it will be the same as that goof, Kris!!
  • DAR
    March 3, 2013 at 2:10 pm
    Lets all hope he gets his way and takes that money hungry attention seeking HO out of the limelite and maybe someday we will be able to say "Boy it's been years that we have seen that HO.

She will copy anyone for a buck.

She was on a program last night and is disgusting how she was crying over her bad marriage - give me a fucking break - nothing but tears of GREED!!!!!!!!!!!11
      March 8, 2013 at 8:42 pm
      Hey, if I had been married to Kris Phk Face, I would have been crying too. I'd want to kill myself.!!
  • dmc
    March 4, 2013 at 7:43 pm
    OMG WHY DO YOU PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO THESE INCREDIBLY STUPID IDIOTIC PRESS MONGERS. SHE IS A NO TALENT PUBLICITY WHORE. SHE WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR PUBLIC ATTENTION.. AND YOU GIVE IT TO HER LIKE FLIES TO HONEY.. VERY SAD.. PATHETIC ACTUALLY.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AND WHAT IS HAPPENING..MAYBE YOU COULD DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE INSTEAD OF NUMBING YOUR MIND WITH THIS CRAP AND THESE LOSERS GRUBS OF SOCIETY.

divine @ Pantene VIP Salon Experience

Come and see the behind the scene of the Pantene VIP Salon Experience with our All Star Editor in Chief!