Kim Kardashian taken to hospital

Mar 7, 2013

Kim Kardashian taken to hospital
(BANG) -Kim Kardashian was reportedly rushed to hospital on Tuesday night (03.05.13).

The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - was taken ill on a flight back to Los Angeles from Paris and rushed straight to a medical facility amid concerns for her unborn baby.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: ''Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed. She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears.''

After being examined, Kim was given the all-clear by doctors at around 12.30 am and ordered to rest as medics are concerned she is working and exercising too hard.

Another source said: ''Kim's not respecting her pregnancy. She's running around, working out seven days a week. She's working with two different trainers to control her weight, including Tracy Anderson and a pregnancy trainer.

''She's scared that her ass is as big as a couch and is going south. But she is having a very rough pregnancy, and doctors have ordered her to slow down.''

• alex
    March 7, 2013 at 10:08 am
    typical kim...cares more about her image than her babys health.
  • Laura
    March 7, 2013 at 10:16 am
    Typical Kim - Vanity over her own baby's health - Exactly the reason she shouldn't have children until she's ready to put her children before her beauty and making money!
  • aly
    March 7, 2013 at 10:49 am
    Maybe this will be a 'wake up' call for her. Nurture is a new word for a Kardashian - her unborn baby needs down time to grow and be healthy. You'd think that a woman of her 'not young' age would understand the concept of the needs of a growing baby. She can't carry around this new child like she did her kitten -- look what happened there!
  • Jen
    March 7, 2013 at 10:58 am
    Not at all surprising - all comments from her since the pregnancy have revolved around how she is worried about her body and her image ! Such a self-centered individual who only got pregnant to get more press-time !!! Grow up and think about someone else for a change - mainly your unborn child !!
  • Grandma
    March 7, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    Her ass and legs were bigger than a couch, not the size of a barn door! She has the bod that just gets wider with pregnancy, couldn't happen to a better diva!
  • Abby
    March 7, 2013 at 2:08 pm
    Just one more selfish act from a selfish "I've got the greatest body" woman! She really needs to grow up!
  • Rose
    March 7, 2013 at 6:37 pm
    Much like all other celebraties. Oooo.... what happens if I get fat?
  • thedoctor5
    March 7, 2013 at 8:08 pm
    Or maybe she just wanted the attention. I know, Kim doing something for attention...the idea is outrageous!!

After all, she does seem to have this weird obsession with Kate Middleton, who's had a stay in the hospital during her pregnancy. God forbid the spotlight be on someone other than Kimfor 5 minutes.
  • dmc
    March 8, 2013 at 1:07 am
    Not at all surprised... she is selfish to the core and always has been. Gee what kind of mother will she make?? I am sure it will not be good and the headlines will just keep on coming... OH THE JOY EH!!
  • DAR
    March 9, 2013 at 12:03 pm
    She is not worthy of being a mother or parent it's as simple as that.

How will she survive when her kid gets more attention than she does or has she even thought of that yet. She is way to self centered to have children.
    March 10, 2013 at 3:41 am
    Like none of you ladies have ever worried about getting fat when you were pregnant!! Come on now, who are you kidding!! You just ate everything in sight and never once, worried, even though you gained 75lbs. I suppose that's healthy also? I sure as phk worried about cottage cheese on my thighs and I just wanted to get back to my normal weight.It's hard! Even though your old man says "hey, I love you just the way you are" you want to get back to your size 6 jeans. No, none of you worried about that!

What's this "obsession" with Kate Middleton?"

I mean, REALLY! Come on now. Honestly, some of you really DO BELIEVE everything you read!!

divine @ Pantene VIP Salon Experience

Come and see the behind the scene of the Pantene VIP Salon Experience with our All Star Editor in Chief!