Scott Disick makes fun of Kourtney Kardashian's weight

Mar 11, 2013

Scott Disick makes fun of Kourtney Kardashian's weight
(BANG) -Scott Disick made Kourtney Kardashian cry over her weight.

The reality star poked fun of his girlfriend's attempts to shed her excess pounds after giving birth to their second child Penelope last summer, but his straight-talking stance didn't go down too well in the latest episode of 'Kourtney And Kim Take Miami', which aired last night (10.03.13).

Scott - who also has three-year-old son Mason with Kourtney - moaned: ''Last time around you tried to watch what you were eating, after you had Mason... at least you were losing weight.''

Shocked Kourtney replied: ''You are so crazy. I'm trying to do it the healthy way'', to which Scott quipped: ''Just do it faster. You're my piece of machinery!''

The 33-year-old beauty has been open about wanting to exercise gently and eat healthily this time around, but Scott has been unsympathetic to her plight.

She famously collapsed while she was trying to shed her baby weight the first time around because she was so obsessed with slimming.

However, Scott was seen openly mocking his long-term girlfriend about her curvier figure and complaining about her looks.

He teased: ''If I would have fell in love with you a couple of pounds overweight, this would be my ideal weight, but I fell in love with you when you were super skinny.''

Scott was then shown ranting to camera: ''Right now seems to be probably the heaviest she's ever been not pregnant.

''When we had Mason I remember her trying to whip herself back into shape pretty quick. This time around it seems like it's the least of her concerns, and the only thing she thinks about are the kids.

''I just think that she would feel better if she got back into the shape that she feels the most comfortable in.''

• Nathalie
    March 11, 2013 at 10:06 am
    what an a.....e, he should look in a mirror before insulting anyone. He's superficial and has no values at all! If it wasn't for Kourtney he'd be living a in a trailer park.........
  • Charlotte
    March 11, 2013 at 10:24 am
    What is she thinking staying with a creep like him.....this is verbal abuse. He needs to kicked to the curb and if she continues to take it, she deserves what she gets. Horrible example for her children!
  • Theresa
    March 11, 2013 at 11:59 am
    YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!! with this piece of shit !! why are Girls So Weak when it comes to these kind of Dicks!! hes only there for her looks Get some selfworth !!
    • Anne
      March 11, 2013 at 1:30 pm
      Correction Theresa : "He needs to be kicked in the balls!"

Scott is such an arrogant jerk!

Kourtney, you could do SO much better!
  • sgmaps
    March 11, 2013 at 12:00 pm
    My daughter & I saw that episode last night purely by accident & I just could not contain my anger towards that anal aperture. Disick the DICK. Exactly what does he do except whine & complain & insult the very beautiful woman & mother of his children that seems to support him. Does he even work at anything other than being an obnoxious jerk?
  • m
    March 11, 2013 at 12:24 pm
    She could do much better! Hopefully, she doesn't marry him.

I guess he gives the show more material, if nothing else.
  • lbeatty
    March 11, 2013 at 1:20 pm
    like he said he fell in love with the skinny her, sorry fat is ugly, and curves are just fat. i am a women that has lost over 40 pounds and i could not even look in the mirror when i was fat, yes fat. i what to loss 30 more,and now i can look at myself in a mirror, still dont like what i see, but i am working on it. and i am attracted to slim men. and there is nothing wrong with that
    • Shannon Anne
      March 11, 2013 at 7:43 pm
      seems your priorities are backwards..being slim is fine and dandy but when it's the end all/be all, there's something wrong..
  • Shannon
    March 11, 2013 at 7:40 pm
    what a jackass! I'm not a fan of the Kardashians but she needs to drop kick that idiot! He's obviously not avery involved father or he'd know the work and stress involved in caring for 2 toddlers..
    March 12, 2013 at 12:43 am
    lbeatty- Are you for real??I mean, seriously, this story has gone way over your head! You don't have a PHKING clue. Come back when you've got a grip on this. Something tells me you are not in a relationship and if you are, it's very shallow. Actually, I feel sorry for you...
  • motherhen
    March 12, 2013 at 10:14 am
    Queen of Poland, I see your potty mouth is back. Please go away and grow up yourself....its an opinion, maybe small minded but an opinion.
    • ac
      March 12, 2013 at 9:27 pm
      You're right motherhen. Potty mouth should go away & get cleaned... scrubbed... sanitized...& learn how to express unpottily.
    March 13, 2013 at 8:58 pm
    motherhen:because I don't use your type of dialect, I have a potty mouth. Do you have trouble understanding me? Learn how to express unpottily? What is that? I have no problem getting my point across and you seem to be more upset about my choice of words then lbeatty's "opinions!" Sorry but her"opinions" are WRONG and being "attracted to slim men", etc., etc., made me sick.! That obviously, didn't fizzle you because you thought it more important to be a duddley do right of grammer!As for ac, an angel? I can only guess what the C stands for.motherhen, go lay some phking eggs if you're not too busy scanning and patroling the comments and letters for bad grammer.!I'd be careful though.There's alot of potty mouth, everywhere! To be honest, I don't think YOU have a phking clue either but that's also, just my opinion.