There is a wide variety of pink products to get your hands on this month to show your support for the fight against breast cancer. But as beauty junkies, we’re taking things a step further: why not join us and sport a pink pout this month? Check out our top gloss and lipstick picks in support of the cause.
Glossy Beauty, Perfect Lips(tick)
Whether pale and opaque or almost clear and shimmery, a pink gloss will give your lips maximum shine. Lipstick comes in a variety of opacities and hues, and gives your lips that extra dose of moisture. Go glam in a shimmery or creamy finish!
1. Jacob cares for your overall look and your lips with their new Jacob Care Lip Gloss (Bella, Donna & Cita), $10 at Jacob.
$1 for each gloss sold in October goes to the Canadian Cancer Society
2. The secret to glitzy lips: Sephora BCA Super Shimmer, $13 at Sephora.
$1 from each purchase goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
3. Get the plumpest pout around with Pink Shimmer Lip Venom by DuWop, $19 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix.
A portion of profits will be donated to Cancer and Careers
4. Can’t decide on one pink? Go for a trio of cute minis! Pink Tribute Mini Lipsticks by Lise Watier, $19 for all three at Lise Watier counters.
$25,000 from sales will go to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation
5. A complete kit for pink lip perfection: Limited Edition Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection by Estée Lauder
(Pure Color Lipstick in Bois de Rose, High Gloss in Blush, Artist's Lip Pencil in Spice Writer and Pink Case with Mirror),$30 at Estée Lauder counters
Estée Lauder will donate $100,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation from the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|