Fall is here, and with our new wardrobe in order, we now need a pair (or more!) of shoes to match. We’ve got four trends thast are “in” this season, and a series of pumps, flats, sneakers and boots you’re sure to love!
For a look with a bit of an edge, rocker chic is in this fall. Find a great black shoe—be it a boot, flat or heel—embelished with studs, buckles or zippers.
1. Browns ID Black Leather Boot, $298 at Browns
2. American Eagle Lavine Stud Mary Jane Pump, $26.99 USD at Payless
3. Rhoads Flat, $39.99 at Spring
No longer for milkmaids, wooden soles and clogs are back after a brief stay in the ‘90s. We especially love a clog boot for the upcoming colder weather!
1. Geraldyn Boot, $239.95 USD at Steve Madden
2. Grocott Pump, $80 at ALDO
3. Outerspace Clog, $125 at bcfootwear.net
Try a male-centric look by opting for a classic Oxford-style shoe. You can opt for neutral colours, but for a splash of femininity, try brighter hues and versions with heels.
1. Vans Aumiller Flat, $80 at Little Burgundy
2. Sindy Lace-Up Oxford Shoe, $120 at Nine West
3. Seychelles Mercury Bootie, $155 at seychellesfootwear.com
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe…
Buckles aren’t unusual; we’re sure you own a pair of Mary Janes with a buckled strap. However, think bigger with shoes that are embellished with multiple straps.
1. Alanis Boots, $250 at GEOX RESPIRA
2. Moncier Pumps, $49.99 at Spring
3. Converse All Star Light Multi Strap Upper, $110 at Little Burgundy
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|