Purchases to feel good about!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and that gives us reason to get all dolled up thanks to these great “pink” beauty products with a part of the proceeds going to the breast cancer cause. Check out seven must-have items that’ll leave you “pretty in pink”!
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
$45.50 at The Bay, Sears, sephora.com/canada and Shoppers Drug Mart ($10 from each sold goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
2. DKNY Be Delicious/Fresh Blossom Coffret
$41.80 at sephora.com/canada (DKNY will donate $15,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
3. OPI Pink of Hearts 2010 Nail Lacquer
$10.95 at professional salons and spas. (OPI will donate $5,000 to Rethink Breast Cancer)
4. Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick Compact
$49 at Holt Renfrew. (Bobbi Brown will donate $35,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
5. Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection
$30 at Estée Lauder counters. (Estée Lauder will donate $100,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
6. Dans un Jardin Desert Rose Sublime Defense Butter
$25.95 (250mL) at Dans un Jardin (5% from all Desert Rose products sold goes to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation)