Rain Boots for Winterby Vicki Karigiannis
published January 18, 2011
5 choices to keep your feet warm + dry
We’re not even half-way through winter, and it seems our lovely soft snow has turned into that dreaded slush. While, no question, we love our regular winter footwear, note that there are plenty of rain boots made especially for winter, keeping our feet both warm and, naturally, dry. Check out these five pairs we’re sure you’ll want to slip your feet into!
1. A bit on the rugged side yet still super-cute, we love these checkered-print boots with polar-fleece lining. The laces add a sense of uniqueness to them. Chooka Buffalo Bone Front Lace Rain Boots, $104.35 at shoes.com
2. This brand is a name we trust to keep our feet dry and warm during cold weather. These boots boast vulcanized rubber shells and bonded felt frost plugs to ensure our tootsies stay toasty! Sorel Women’s Sorellington Graphic Rain Boots,$100 USD at canada.zappos.com
3. A leader in high-performance rain boots, this pair by Hunter is certainly one you can count on! It’s a more stylish take on the classic welly, with crocodile print and a high-gloss finish. Hunter Ensey Rain Boots, $225 at Little Burgundy
4. Talk about performance at a low cost. These boots come in a myriad of prints (just check their website!) and are made of durable waterproof rubber. They’re also cushioned with micro-fleece lining. Now that’s comfort! Sperry Top-Sider Pelican Rain Boots, $74.99 at Sears
5. What can we say about this gorgeous pair? Recyclable, made from waterproof rubber, has a knitted snow collar, and is lined with soft fleece. The fact that these are made right here in Canada is just the icing on the cake! Kamik Atrium Kelly Rain Boots, approx. $80. Click here for a retailer near you.
Rate this article:
We wanna know! Post your comment below. 4 comment(s)