Sweet solutions for your skin
It’s part of their skincare routine for many… have you jumped on the facial mask train? Different masks have various uses and benefits. Which one is right for you? Whatever your need, read on for five great products that smooth, firm, cleanse, hydrate and brighten!
If you’re looking for soft skin that looks healthy and radiant, this blend of organic mallow flower, sugar and olive oil is your must-have ally. The end-result: skin as smooth as silk.
1. The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask, $22 at The Body Shop
If you’re looking to reduce the signs of aging, this mask boasts Kaolin clay, which tones and tightens the skin, helping you maintain your youthful glow.
2. St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask, $6.99 in most pharmacies
To deep cleanse…
Give your skin a detox thanks to this blend of bentonite clay, tea tree and lemon grass oils. Bacteria and oil are eliminated, leaving you with squeaky clean and healthy-looking skin.
3. Kiss My Face Pore Shrink Deep Cleansing Mask, $15.46 at kissmyface.com
Is your skin thirsty for hydration? This paraben-free and hypoallergenic mask will quench parched skin with aloe barbadensis gel and sodium hyaluronate. It definitely replenishes your skin, leaving it refreshed and moisturized!
4. Etival Urgen-C Hydrating Surge Mask, $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix
This mask with a gel-cream texture will give your skin a more luminous look, thanks to bellis perennis, or what we call the daisy. Your complexion will radiate, appearing clearer and more even.
5. L’Occitane en Provence Brightening Moisture Mask, $78. Available in March. Click here to find a retailer near you.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|