Our must-have snow shoes of the season
We’ve only just now taken in fall footwear trends, and already, impending snowflakes are challenging us to prepare our footsies before their spectacular arrival. It’s time to boot up! Below are nine excellent reasons to take up the challenge. Discover our 2011-2012 must-haves, and mix-and-match them to your heart’s content. It’s as simple as that!
In the early morning, Mother Nature reels in rain. What’s more, there’s also snow on the horizon. But knowledgeable fashionistas have no fear: in anticipation of precipitations, whether hot or cold (think thermal soles!), we cover up in style.
3. Booties: Melissa Shoes The Making Bootie in Leopard, $96.62 at Karmaloop.
(Custom clearance fees may apply.)
While perusing winter catalogs, it’s become clear to us that shades of beige and brown are the new blacks of this season, and we’re thrilled given that we are fans of the versatility afforded by colours like maroon, caramel, and champagne.
4. Pro-warmth: Archdale by Sorel in Natural, $190 at Locale.
5. Casual: Alcott by Hush Puppies in Tan, $300.
6. Booties: Touch in brown, $159.90 at Mango.
Thanks to accessible trends, even when perched, we look graceful and balanced. The wedge heel prettifies our feet, no matter the occasion or temperature!
7. Pro-warmth: Lara by MICHAEL Michael Kors in Grey, $348 at Browns.
8. Casual: Heighton Hi by EMU Australia in Charcoal, $259.
9. Booties: Dolce Vita Schnair in Black, $140 at Little Burgundy.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|