For toes that pop!
As seen on the catwalks and on the streets of fashion capitals around the world, mixing various colours in a single outfit is all the rage right now. To go with the trend without making a faux pas, pair different shades with their opposites on the colour wheel. This way, you’re sure to get a salient-yet-harmonious effect. But, before you go all out… start small! Don some sober clothing and, armed with the sandals of the season and a fresh pedicure, dare to let your footsies stand out with these pairing suggestions.
1. Michael Kors Hudmon Sandal, $128 at Little Burgundy and online.
Deborah Lippmann On the Beach Nail Lacquer, $16 at Holt Renfrew.
2. Two-Strap Sandal, $34.95 at Gap and online.
OPI A Roll in the Hague Nail Lacquer, $9.95 at select beauty salons.
3. Platform Sandal, $99.90 at Zara.
Butter London Dosh Nail Lacquer, $17 at The Bay and online.
4. Leather sandals, $124.99 at Mango and online.
Limited Edition in Love Nail Lacquer in Jolie Rosalie, $16 at Lancômecounters as of mid-May.
5. Material Girl Shampine Wedge Sandals, $65 at The Bay and online.
En Vogue Nail Polish, $6 at Jacob and online.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|