Sweet + refreshing finds for spring and summer
This season, colours that pop are everywhere we turn. From bright yellow to all shades of pastel, we really let ourselves be seduced by flamboyant hues. Today, we present you with a collection of light pink beauty finds that we love almost as much for their look as for what they do…
1. Kérastase Cristalliste Lumière Liquide Luminous Perfecting Essence. The latest star product from one of our fave luxury hair lines, this liquid serum adds shine and softness to our mane (it can be applied on damp or dry hair!) and was formulated specifically for our long, long locks. $42 in select hair salons starting in June.
2. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Nail Color (Penthouse Pink). Pink is a classic choice for tips, and this shade really brought out the girly girl in us. $6.99 in pharmacies.
3. Yves Rocher Eyeshadow (Rose Petal). An unusually rosy hue for eyeshadow, but a great one to make almost any eye colour stand out, from blue to dark brown! $4.95 at Yves Rocher.
4. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette Spray.The original Green Tea fragrance gets a refreshing twist in this new version, which draws upon the inspiration of the beautiful yet ephemeral cherry blossom (a yearly spring-time obsession in Japan). $40 (50mL) at The Bay, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix.
5. Quo Lip Gloss (Flashy). With nourishing vitamin E and aloe, and a juicy pink shade, a bit of gloss adds a lot of shine to our pout this season. $12 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix.
6. Dove GoFresh Revive Beauty Bar with Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent.A subtly fresh scent and a lovely rosy hue help bring summer into the shower. $3.49 (90g bars X 2) in pharmacies.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|