Floral Additions to Your Wardrobe
by Marie-Andrée Guimont
published July 31, 2012
rating: (6 Ratings)
Window shopping with a flowery twistWith the ubiquitous presence of prints in stores, we now wear flowers all year round. On the eve of fall, and while the best of summer is yet to come, here we propose a few new seasonal offerings that will also embellish your ensembles come September. You’ll see, we’ve gone completely floral, from head to toe!
1. Top Shop Poppy Print Sleeveless Peplum, $58 at The Bay.
2. Erin Sunglasses, $28 at American Apparel.
3. Trousers, $59.99 at H&M.
4. Floral Loop, $25 at American Eagle Outfitters.
5. Vans Calpin, $65 at Little Burgundy.
6. Floral Print Ruffles Dress, $49.99 at Mango.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|