8 pairs that won’t fail to impress
A new pair of fall boots: it’s something we treat ourselves to every year. Whether for work or play, cozy or sexy (or both!), we need a stylin’ pair that can keep up with us. We perused various look books to unearth our favourite finds for autumn. We’ll take that one. And that one. And that…
1.We love a look that is urban chic with a retro spin, so the new SOREL Joplin Boot is right up our alley. This cutie is wrapped in suede, with cool whipstich detailing, and follows the current colour blocking trend. And while it comes in a couple of neutral hues, we can’t help but adore this plum purple and lime green combo! $130. Click here to find a retailer nearest you.
2. For something with a more earthy tone, the TOMS Desert Wedge is a soft, suede bootie that offers both style and comfort. This chestnut offering goes great with that pair of skinny jeans, as well as with your philanthropic side: as always, with the purchase of this perfect pair, another will be donated to a child in need. $105 at toms.ca.
3. For you traditional ladies looking for some extra height, the faux-leather Naomi Platform Bootine at Payless boasts a 4-inch heel and some serious style! A towering fall companion that is also surprisingly comfy. $69.99 at select Payless stores.
4. We’ve got a unique shoe for all of you who follow the beat of your own drum. Meet Beetle, one of our latest finds from the Camper fall collection. This lightweight bootie with a water-resistant sole has über-sweet nubuck leather buttons in a burgundy shade that offers a great contrast to the boot’s black hue. $230 at Camper stores and online.
5. We can always anticipate something gorgeous from Dr. Martens… A must for autumn, we can’t help but fall in love with this cherry red Avery Boot. Velvet with floral detail, it’s a romantic item that is the ideal footwear for a romantic nighttime stroll a deux. $189.99 at drmartenscanada.ca.
6. We’ve noticed the studs trend a bit everywhere this season, and none more rock ‘n roll than the KYLLIANA Boot from Call It Spring. This military-style boot has studs on both the toe and heel, for those who like to live on the edge. $80 at Call It Spring stores.
7. Black leather, thick heel, fold-over cuff… There’s a lot to love about the Nine West Ditcha Bootie. It’s a classic-looking boot for all the modern, urban gals out there! $195 at Nine West stores and online.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|