Wine-coloured finds for the leafy season!
After a summer of extremes, where we saw pastel rubbing elbows with neon, next season’s trends are just like an oasis of calm. We’re captivated by: luxurious baroque-style lace, Eastern-inspired draping, and more than anything, burgundy red shades. Some will be partial to more purplish renditions that lean towards eggplant, while others will fall for dark red, a profound maroon shade. Below, we dress you from head to toe in this rich colour.
1. Wool Floppy Hat, $24.72 at American Eagle Outfitters.
2. Guipure Top, $99.90 at Zara.
3. Retro Polka Dot Envelope Clutch, $75 at simons.ca.
5. BIELEFELDA Rain Boots, $50 at Call It Spring.
6. La Raffinerie Red Shadow Necklace, $125 online.
7. Biker jacket, $59.95 at H&M.
8. Free People Lady in Waiting Tunic, $116.73 online.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|