Music Festival Fashionby Vicki Karigiannis
published July 02, 2013
Your summer look, beneath the sky
Festival season has arrived and many of your favourite bands will be hitting open-air stages from coast to coast. Be it Bluesfest in Ottawa, Osheaga in Montreal, concerts at the Calgary Stampede, or the Squamish Valley Music Festival, the night sky will be lit up with great music and an indescribable ambiance all summer long. As for your look, a fashion statement must be made, as well! From comfortable shoes (no flip-flops!) and stylish shades, to a casual tank and a lightweight bag for all your essentials, we’ve got you covered with the perfect outfit to keep you jamming in the pit for hours on end.
1. Button-Front Tank, $8.50 at Old Navy.
2. Regular Fit Jean Shorts, $20 at Smart Set.
3. Brixton Straw Fedora, $60 at Little Burgundy.
4. Spy Optic OMG! Sunglasses, $110 at watchit.ca.
5. Palladium Blanc Ox Shoes, $65 at select retailers, and at palladiumboots.com.
6. Modern Backpack, $29.95 at Simons stores and simons.ca.
Rate this article: