Somersby Apple Cider Signature Cocktail Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1 tall glass
- 1 oz homemade Ontario Strawberry Coulis (recipe below) or store-bought strawberry margarita mix
- 1 can Somersby Apple Cider
- Fresh mint, ripped
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Red gummy berries
To make the Strawberry Coulis:
- Take one quart of fresh Ontario Strawberries, remove the stems and quarter them.
- Pour one cup of sugar over the berries and mix together.
- Let the berries sweat for at least one hour until the sugar has dissolved. This can be done the night before and put in the fridge.
- Put the berries into a blender and add one cup of warm water and blend thoroughly.
To remove the seeds strain the mixture through a sieve (optional).
To make the Somersby Muskoka Mojito:
- Place the coulis in the bottom of the glass.
- Add ice and the ripped mint.
- Add Somersby Apple Cider and gently stir.
- Garnish with additional fresh mint leaves.
- And for an added fun tribute to Canada, top with red gummy berries!
Matthew Shemilt, Beer Ambassador and General Manager, The Bier Markt with the Somersby Muskoka Mojito
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|