Autumn is right around the corner and with the change of seasons comes a desire to give our home a different look and feel. There are a myriad of trends that are “in” this fall and, depending on your preferred style, we’ve got a few must-have items to jazz up various rooms in your home!
For modern-living, this is a trend that will truly stand apart from the rest. Cold metals are especially ideal, and merely adding new hardware to your furniture—such as handles and knobs, faucets and shower heads—can often be enough to give your home a fresher look.
1. Kamato Tub and Shower Kit $289 at Home Depot
2. LANSA Kitchen Drawer Handles $14.99 (2-pack) at IKEA
We love this unique trend that is especially awesome for loft-style living. Great with open spaces and exposed pipes and beams, look for vintage accessories, furniture made with sheet metal, and recycled items such as converted machinery.
3. Metal Coffee Table on Casters $449.99 at HomeSense
4. Vintage-Inspired Table Clock $19.99 at HomeSense
This trend blends old world with the new. Perfect for DIY-ers, you can take your tired-looking rooms and give them a spruce with fresher-looking hardware and accessories. Natural stones and woods work well with this style; opt for neutral colours like beiges and browns.
5. Sea 130 Runner Rug (30” x 96”) $299.99 at bedbathandbeyond.ca
6. Bevelled Mirror (8” x 20”) $24.99 at Canadian Tire
If you’re partial to a country-style look, search no further than this trend. Bringing outdoor elements indoors, we especially suggest using stones and bricks on the floors and walls. Also, mix new pieces with vintage and worn-looking ones, and your home will look utterly charming!
7. 6-Light Iron Oxide Chandelier $199 at Home Depot
8. Anatolia Floor/Wall Tumbled Mosaics $12.99 (12 in.) at Home Depot
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|