For a wonderfully macabre party!
While some people are planning a Halloween getaway, others are planning a party at home for October 31st. The latter requires a bit of party prep, which is why we scoured the web looking for home and kitchen décor items to fit your All Hallow’s Eve theme.
1. A blend of cloves, cardamom, spearmint and fresh pumpkin, this Pumpkin Soap will make all the difference in creating the ideal ambiance. $6.95 at LUSH.
2. This caramel and gingered pumpkin-scented Slatkin & Co. Creamy Pumpkin Filled Candle will give out a spicy-yet-sweet aroma, somewhat reminiscent of your candy grab bag! $19.50 at Bath and Body Works.
3. Sitting under your plates, this Hoot Owl Vinyl Placemat is surely, well, a hoot! $3.50 at simons.ca.
4. On walls, mirrors, and windows, these fun Out on a Limb Decals will complete your décor! $27.95 (pack of 10) at stampinup.com.
5. This Pumpkin Felt Table Runner gives your kitchen the perfect Halloween ambiance. Would you like some yummy pumpkin soup with that? $19.99 at bedbathandbeyond.ca.
6. To help whip up Halloween-themed candies, the Wilton Haunted Manors 6-Cavity Pan’s moulds are shaped like skulls! $20.99 at amazon.ca.
7. As a table centerpiece, your cupcakes and cookies will look extra yummy (and ghoulish) on this Wilton Haunted Manor Treat Stand. $10.99 at amazon.ca.
|find out more about the cleansing revolution!|
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|