Great finds for your papa!
Father’s Day is around the corner, and if you’re still on the fence about what to get your beloved dad or the father of your children, we understand: they tend to be difficult to shop for, no? Here, we’ve got a few gift suggestions, whether he’s the outdoorsy kind or the clean-cut type!
For the stylish dad
If your father is the type who makes the effort to look clean-cut and presentable, these fashion items and accessories will keep him looking his best.
1. TISSOT Traditional GMT Watch, $495. Click here to find a retailer near you.
2. Fred Perry Polo Shirt, $85 at Harry Rosen.
3. Panasonic Pro Curve ARC V Blade Shaver, $399.99 at shopping.panasonic.ca.
For the grillmaster dad
He likes to eat and entertain. Therefore, he needs only the best to host a feast during the upcoming barbecue season.
4. Hamilton Beach 5-Burner Outdoor GrillStation, $599.99 (propane) and $649.99 (natural gas) at Sears.
5. Rob Rainford’s Born to Grill, $29.95 at amazon.ca.
6. Bone Doctors’ BBQ Gift Set, $24.50 at Chapters and Indigo.
For the classic dad
If your pops is the type who enjoys spending time in his office behind his oak desk, or nursing a glass of his preferred spirit while sitting in his favourite chair, he’ll appreciate receiving one of these fine and stunning gifts.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|