5 fresh beauty gems for him
Sweetie, whose recently grown interested in the dandy revival, has amped up his style game and is looking ever-so scrumptious! But our beau clearly enjoys feeling his best as well, judging by our virtually empty bottles of skincare products strewn around the bathroom. Hence, we spoil sweetie rotten with our favourite beauty products for men because we care. (And in the hopes he stays out of our own stash!)
1. After a particularly grueling workout session (or simply whenever sweetie heads for the shower), Relax & Recharge Body, Face and Hair Shower Gel by Nivea for Men will leave his skin and hair feeling refreshed and revitalized. And the massaging micro particles will definitely put your beau at ease!
$5.76 at drugstores and department stores.
2. Sweetie hardly breaks a sweat, but when he does, remaining calm, cool and, most importantly, dry is a must for our man! Hence, we’re convinced he’ll be enamoured with Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Deodorant. The non-irritant solution delivers a 24hr breath of freshness that isn’t the least bit overpowering.
$4.99 - $6.99 at drugstores and department stores across Canada.
3. Sweetie is very particular about his hair. And we don’t blame him: it’s a lustrous and shiny mane. To help keep it fresh and ever-so-lovely despite our beau’s very active lifestyle, we bestow upon him Head & Shoulders’ Action Sport Shampoo. Boasting the label’s ultra-effective key ingredient, pyrithione zinc or ZPT, this fresh formula will keep his hair looking healthy while keeping pesky dandruff at bay.
$5.99 at drugstores, retail stores, and departments stores across Canada.
4. The secret to a perfect shave? Precision! Unlike other shaving propositions, the ideal companion to sweetie’s trusted rasor, Gillette Fusion Proglide Clear Shaving Gel, does not foam, thus enabling him to shave with greater exactitude. Plus, the sweet scent of basil, apple and pineapple mixed with cashew, geranium, sage and cinnamon is simply divine!
$7.49 at grocery stores, drugstores, and department stores.
5. The brand of choice among Italian barbers for more than a century, Proraso has helped men the world over acquire baby-smooth skin after a close shave. Sweetie gets the royal treatment thanks to the brand’s Anti-Irritation After-Shave Liquid Cream. This fresh green tea and oats concoction moisturizes the skin, rids it of irritation, and leaves our beau looking (and feeling) refreshed.
$17 at drugstores and health food stores.
|find out more about the Vileda ViROBi Robot Sweeper!|
|Win a CLARISONIC REVOLUTIONARY SPA EXPERIENCE for you and 3 of your friends, valued at $2,000!|