Shopping: Casual Wear Finds for Menby Caroline Elie
published May 10, 2013
For a stylish + comfy beau
Listen up, gals: your man doesn’t have to sport tattered old clothes to rest and relax at home. In fact, clothes that have done their time—or that are completely outdated—should be relegated to your neighborhood thrift store. His infamous rock t-shirt from high school or the Christmas pajama bottoms he’s still wearing in the month of May have got to go. Below, we’ve unearthed a few downtime duds to ensure your sweetie remains at the top of his style game, even on Sunday mornings!
1. Short-Sleeved T-Shirt and Checked Pajama Bottoms, $29.90 each at ZARA and online.
2. Slub Zip Hoodie, $46.95 at Gap and online.
3. UGG Mens Scuff, $125 online and at Browns.
4. Men’s French Terry Pants, $39.95 at La Vie En Rose and online.
5. Diesel Faded Camo Bermudas, $38 at Simons.