Boulange des Campagnards après-ski raclette tartine
- 1 chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 granny smith apple diced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Bleu d’Élizabeth cheese crumbled
- 250 ml (1 cup) of grated cheddar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of Dijon mustard
- 4 slices of the Boulange des CampagnardsMC Belgian Style Muesli Loaf with Quebec cranberries and blueberries
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of grilled pecans roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. On a baking sheet, put the 4 slices of bread coated with Dijon mustard.
3. Put the chicken and pecans on the four slices of bread.
4. Add the cheddar and then the blue cheese on top of the other ingredients.
5. Put in the oven for 10 minutes and then to broil for 1 minute.
6. Sprinkle with the chopped green onion and serve.