Boulange des Campagnards farmer’s breakfast sandwich
- 1 roasted red pepper cut into strips
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of cream 35%
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of softened butter
- 2 leaves of Boston lettuce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of chopped chive
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of mashed avocados
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of the Boulange des CampagnardsMC Khorasan Wheat Loaf no fat no sugar added
- 4 slices of tomato
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of water
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of grated mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the eggs. Add the cream, the water the salt and the pepper. Mix again.
2. Put some butter in the skillet over medium heat and wait one minute. Pour the mixture in the skillet.
3. Add the mozzarella and chive on one half of the omelet. Wait one minute.
4. Fold the omelet, wait another minute and turn it over.
5. Continue cooking for an additional minute or more, depending on cooking taste.
6. Put four slices of bread in the toaster.
7. Add salt to taste in the mashed avocados.
8. Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise and mashed avocados.
9. Cut the omelet in two and put the halves on the toasts coated with mayonnaise and mashed avocados.
10. Add the peppers, tomatoes, lettuce on top and close the two sandwiches with the remaining toasts.